1.22.2008

eight things...

My pal Ben tagged me ages ago (in blog years...) with this meme. What don't you know about me? Geez... let's give it a try.

1. I love to bargain shop. Maybe that is clear from my Facebook page, but I even clip coupons occasionally for groceries. I think my husband thinks I'm nuts, but it's like a game to me.
2. I can be very competitive, which seems to surprise people often - I have no clue why! Of course, you, my dear reader, probably figured that out from #1.
3. I was the editor of my high school newspaper. While I'm not perfect, misspellings drive me crazy. I can spot 'em a mile away. My flaw? Commas. I overuse them.
4. I can now make up verses to "Wheels on the Bus" on the fly. I've gone as many as 12 without repeating!
5. I was totally bummed when Bob Barker left The Price Is Right. I always wanted to get on that game show.
6. Some of my early career jobs included working in drug rehab clinics, mental health clinics and hospitals and a hospice. I learned a lot.
7. My favorite wedding gift, besides my amazing husband, was my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. I find baking to be therapeutic.
8. I have been kissed by Richard Simmons. Yes, it's true.

1 comment:

Ben Martin, CAE said...

Good ones. Thanks for sharing!